Add Color To Your Life
- Blue symbolizes harmony, fidelity, sympathy, peace, serenity, trust, honesty, communication, etc. Can be cold and distant too.
- Green is fresh and harmonious, peacefulness, youth, and tranquility.
- Brown is a color that has a large presence around us and arouses multiple associations.
- Gray mainly symbolizes old age and sobriety. It can be dark, mediocre and bland or related to cover ups such as “gray literature” or “gray areas”.
- According to color psychology, black is closely related to the world of night, power and death. It represents denial, mystery, mourning, hatred, and cruelty, etc.
How Colors Affect Your Mood
Mix and Match
Everything is Possible!
- Because when you add color in your life amazing things begin to happen!
- Colors Colors interact with our memory, awaken feelings and guide reason.
- White represents a new beginning, lightness, perfection, purity, peace, innocence, and calmness.
- Yellow is linked to positive concepts like optimism, youth, confidence, and creativity.
- According to color psychology, orange represents extravagance, energy, transformation, and uniqueness.
- Red is the most passionate color, it causes alarms and catches our attention immediately.
- Pink represents sweetness, femininity, delicacy, charm, sensitivity, courtesy, illusion, and eroticism, etc.
The Possibilities Are Endless!
At this time in our history, our technology can be used for both positive or negative application, yet nothing can replace what good positive things we are able to create or make using our incredible computer brain.
Because we, human beings are really incredible multidimensional beings having a human experience and nothing, yes nothing is beyond us! If you when you are ready to tap into who you really are the possibilities are really endless.
So start off with adding some color in your lives and ‘boom’ you now have taken your first step in finding out who you really are and then say, ‘love this world baby!’.