Number 1 Arm Program for Advanced Training
- Preacher Curls– Using a Swiss ball or any bench, exercise is as per animated pic, one warm up set of 12 then 3 working sets of 10, 8 and 6 reps increasing the weight each set until only 6 good reps can be done on the last set. Tempo is 3 sec up, squeeze the muscle and then lower for 4 secs, rep the process for the required number of reps. Rest is 2 mins between sets and 3 mins between exercises. Ensure to stay hydrated and of course breath, don’t hold your breath.
- Bench Dips Weighted– As per the animated pic, use a dumbbell or plate as shown to add resistance, reps temp etc. as per preacher curls.
- Incline Dumbbell Curls– As per animation
- Skull Crushers– As per animation on bench or floor as shown is fine.
- Hammer Curls – The arms hang down palms facing each other rest as per animation etc.
- Overhead Extensions – As per the animation stay on same weight here but do the four sets increase next time you do arms.