Number 1 Back Program for Advanced Training
- Deadlifts be careful with this one, especially if you have any back problems don’t do it. Observe how it’s done in the animation under control and the position of the locked back. The temps sets rest and so as per the other body part exercise you should have done by now.
- Bent over Rows this one is quite self explanatory, ensure that the back is the locked and similar position to the lady doing it in the animation.
- Lat Pulldowns unless you have access to a cable machine, bands do the job just as well.
- Seated Rows, same with seated rows jus use the band/s as shown
- One Arm Rows, here we use a dumbbell one arm then the next as shown, under control 3 secs up and 4 secs down keep a straight line elbow close to the body.
- Straight Arm Pulldowns, again using the bands unless you have access to a cable machine, as shown, keeping the elbows locked and just using those latissimus muscles to do the pulldown