Number 2 Back Program for Advanced Training
- Deadlifts be careful with this one, especially if you have any back problems don’t do it. Observe how it’s done in the animation under control and the position of the locked back. The temps sets rest and so as per the other body part exercise you should have done by now.
- Barbell Pullovers, keep the arms locked and slowly undercontrol lower to about head level don’t over stretch return to starting position as per animation, all in control.
- Ball hyper extensions Only extend to where confortable, don’t do this one if you have lower back problems.
- Renegade Rows plus extension, row it up as shown and then extend the arm do alternatively.
- Kettlebell bent over rows, same as for the normal bent over rows but using 2 kettlebells if available otherwise use dumbbells.
- Kettlebell Body Raises, this will test your core, back and so on. Just follow the animation and of course be careful.