Free yourself with Music
Found a great old song, “Help me make it through the night”
Music is something that is within all of us, it really can set us free and since the earliest days of humankind, music and the power of music, has been evident to us.
Used in conjunction with traditional therapies, positive psychology, and even as a stand-alone intervention, music therapy offers a variety of benefits.
6 Proven Benefits of Music Therapy
Jillian Levy (2017) shares the six major health benefits of music therapy:
- Music therapy reduces anxiety and physical effects of stress.
- It improves healing.
- It can help manage Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Music therapy reduces depression and other symptoms in the elderly.
- It helps to reduce symptoms of psychological disorders including schizophrenia.
- Music therapy improves self-expression and communication.
Peace Train by Cat Stevens -click pic-
Go to the music page while your hear and listen to some more uplifting music, guaranteed to make you feel good.